We are the 21st Century Global school, a bilingual primary school in Haarlem
Your child is taught daily in Dutch and in English.
We use a unique form of education, because we believe that education must be different.
Our pre-school and after-school care (BSO) is integrated in our school and is led by teachers.
Are you looking for a school for your child:
- who puts the personal development of your child first?
- with experienced teachers, often with an international background?
- who has intensive contact with the parent?
- with small groups and individual attention?
- who guides children into independent thinkers and independent doers?
- who puts self-confidence, balance, resilience and respect first?
- who believes that every child wants to learn?
- who wants to prepare your child for the 21st century?
The 21st century child is confronted with an enormous amount of expectations, and with these expectations comes an abundance of information. All this incoming information needs to be sifted, new skills need to be mastered, new found knowledge needs to be understood, and the related connections need to be discovered. And at the same time, children’s daily schedules are packed to the brim, and in many cases overflowing. Their weekends are planned with social activities and their holidays are filled with outings and travel.
Our Demands Outweigh our Time and Methods
We are asking more and more of our children, both inside and outside of school, and in less time. Multilingualism is becoming the norm and technology the medium of communication.
- Good Friday : Friday 19 April 2020
- Easter: Monday 22 April 2020
- Kingsday: Monday 27 April
- Ascension: Thursday 21 May Friday 22 May 2020
- Whit Monday: Monday 1 June 2020
- Summer break: Monday 29 June – Friday 17 July 2020
- Winter break: Monday 14 December 2020 – Friday 01 January 2021
- Tel: 06-12345678
- Email: Info@21stcenturyglobalschool.com
- Address: Korte-verspronkweg 7-9, Haarlem